Bulk Trash May
Brush & Bulk Collection
Please place the Brush and Bulk curb side, no more then two days prior to collection
City of Scottsdale Guidelines
- Have your items out for collection by 5:00 AM the Monday of the week your area is scheduled for brush collection.
- Schedule your trimmings and clean up projects to coincide with the brush removal schedule, so we can remove your material from the curb or alley in a timely manner. Your neighbors will appreciate it!
- Piles should not exceed 10’ long by 6’ wide by 4’ tall. If you exceed these limits solid waste crews may only spend 20 minutes per residence. Material left behind will be picked up on the following month collection date and must be removed from the curb until the next collection.
- Please stack items neatly, parallel to the street on your front property line, where your trash collection typically takes place. Do not put brush and bulk material on the street. If you have alley garbage collection, place bulk trash on your side of the alley along your property line only.
- Crews are responsible for removal of large debris only. The equipment used often leaves behind small debris, which is the responsibility of the resident to clean up. Service will not be provided if bulk trash is improperly placed, deemed unsafe to collect or contains unacceptable items such as construction material or loose cactus.
- Remember that each homeowner is responsible for the manner in which their material is placed out for collection, whether or not they hire someone else to do the work.